LEADERS IN: SECURITY RETAIL SOLUTIONS and ASSET MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Innovative, vast experience and long-term vision are the main ingredients of this successful recipe. Whilst observing market trends, Identitec pin-pointed a glaring void in the ever-growing field of top-end technology.
In five years, this self-motivated company has become an advanced leader in supply chain efficiencies across multiple sectors, including transport, logistics and retail.
Identitec applies immense importance on correct bar-coding standards and auto ID scanners, used for multiple processes within organisations worldwide.
Barcoding systems offer automatic product identification, fast recognition, implementation of data, theft deterrence, asset and security tracking, a reduction in loss/liability and importantly, peace of mind.
Identitec recently developed an effective in-store stock-take solution for a leading South African pharmaceutical, health and beauty retailer providing crucial retail solutions:
- Accurate Inventory Planning
- Practical consumer-friendly labelling
- No under or over stocking, resulting in loss of sales or wasted space
- Barcode scanners, reducing risk of human error and minimising paperwork
- Identifying slow-moving or dead stock
- Accurate assessments of stock balance and replenishment
- Stock movement history
- Time-saving and economical
A FIRST FOR SA!
850 STORES COUNTRY-WIDE PROVIDE AN ELEVATED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Partnering with Zebra Technologies and a FIRST for SA, Identitec recently implemented a pioneering in-store communication platform, improving and elevating customer service and staff communication.
The technology offers attractive benefits:
- Rapid communication with in-store staff
- Ensuring on hand in-store stock availability
- Quick access to stock room to replenish floor stock
- Instant customer response to queries
- Discreet security alerts of suspicious activity
- Immediate availability of Supervisors
- Convenient service from holding area staff for Click & Collect customers
- Speedy parcel deliveries
- Constant contact with aisle staff
Together with technology partner Techstep, Identitec also provides effective mobile device management solutions.
Mobile devices are essential to facilitating work efficiency of employees. Importantly, are concerns regarding costs, applications compatibility and significantly, protection and security of data.
An ongoing question of whether employees may use Company devices for personal purposes, and consideration is given to several factors, i.e., Employees’ satisfaction, work efficiency and privacy.
A range of solutions is available, designed for to suit individual Companies.
Founder Karin Parker, has implemented various supply chain solutions for multi-nation Companies, specialising in goods identification and shrinkage management solutions.
Providing advanced technology aligned with business goals and strategies
Please login to view all listing details!