Holiday entertaining made simple as Checkers and UberEATS join forces
Checkers announced it is partnering with UberEATS to make holiday entertaining even more convenient for its Cape Town consumers this summer.
The retailer has made a number of solutions-driven convenience meals and household essentials available to order on the UberEATS app, including the exclusive Ready-to-Cook and Ready-to-Braai ranges. Delivered in under 40 minutes, hassle-free entertaining has never been easier.
“It’s no secret that we’ve been placing a huge focus on our convenience meals. Over the past two years we’ve increased the range and improved the quality with great success. Now we’re taking it a step further by partnering with a tech innovator like UberEATS to bring our customers even greater convenience, all at the same unmatched value for which Checkers is renowned, at just the click of a button,” explains Neil Schreuder, Marketing Director for Checkers.
Checkers carefully compiled its UberEATS product offering with consumer needs in mind in order to cater for the following (familiar) scenarios:
● Last minute braai? Have everything from briquettes, firelighters, Steakhouse Classic rump, Championship Boerewors, Ready-to-Braai oepsies, garlic bread, pork belly sosaties, and even dessert delivered straight to your door.
● Lie in the next morning with freshly baked croissants, Foreign Ground coffee capsules, muffins, fruit juice and even the newspaper now available at your fingertips.
● Forgot to stock up on basics such as milk, bread or cheese? No problem.
● Take the night off and ditch the takeaways. Rather opt for a wholesome family dinner with a lasagne voted SA’s best, a fragrant lamb curry or beef oxtail and treat the kids with the healthy yet tasty Oh My Goodness! range of convenience meals created by celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay.
● Don’t forget the drinks. Checkers brings the wine route to you with a selection of estate wines at cellar prices.
Checkers LiquorShop’s finest whiskies, single malts, gin, beers, ciders and champagne is also available on the UberEATS app.
How to order:
Download the UberEATS app from the iTunes or Android app store
- Sign in with your existing Uber account or create a new account
- Pick your delivery location
- Search for Checkers to decide which convenience meals you’d like to order
- Select the items you’d like and press “place order”
- Track the progress of your delivery
Available to order via UberEATS from Checkers Sea Point and Kloof Street in Cape Town within a 3.5km delivery radius of these stores.